Arrived at the airport of Cairo where our representative will accommodate you and assist in the various steps to follow. You will be then accompanied in the private car to your hotel. Night at hotel.
Day 2 – Cairo
Breakfast in your hotel. Start your day Visit of the three large Pyramids: Khéops, Khéphren and Mykérinos; and the Sphinx, Lion with human head which incarnates the king or the god under an aspect avenger. Then visit of the necropolis of Sakkarah with the famous pyramid with degrees of king Djoser, the royal pyramids, the funerary texts, the mastabas.... And to finish the day, visits of Memphis, a colossus of Ramsès II out of alabaster of beautiful dimensions. Night at hotel.
Day 3 – Cairo
Breakfast in your hotel. Visit Citadel of Saladin, with in its enclosure the mosque of Mohamed Ali. also the Coptic district, this district is older than the city itself: it should be seen to have an idea of the atmosphere in which the first Christians in Egypt lived Coptic Churches, Coptic museum, church of Serge Saint. Stop by the visit of the Egyptian museum ,Antiquities, founded in 1857 by the French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette, who shelters more than 250.000 parts of which the fabulous treasure of Toutankhamon. transfer in the private car to the international airport of Cairo for your departure..
All receptions by our representatives and all the transfers in the air-conditioned private vehicle used during all your stay
- Accommodation 2 nights in Hotel 3 stars, in double room with the breakfasts (All our rooms are equipped with a bathroom private, air-conditioning, minibar, TV and Telephone)
- All transport in the air-conditioned private vehicle and Guides individual English-speaking Egyptologist at the time of your days of visits
- All taxes and Expenses of Files
1. International flights.
2. The visa.
3. All the entries with the sites.
4. The assistance repatriation and the insurances - lunches and dinners, drinks, phone calls, the personal laundry and all other expenditure
5. The tips with the personnel and the guide are left with your entire appreciation